Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Conference Room Images

I recently had a law firm in Akron use my images in 2 of their 3 conference rooms. The conference room in the image below used images entirely from the Cuyahoga Valley National Park. The second conference room used images entirely from Cleveland. I am in the process of capturing images from Akron for the third conference room.



Here is the image from the second conference room.



The image on the back wall on the left is one of the Guardians of Traffic on the Hope Memorial bridge. The image on the right is the tower on the West Side Market.

I have a nice collection of images from Akron. If you have any suggestions of some unique shots I would appreciate it. Here is a link to the images collected thus far.

http://www.crookedriverimages.com/Akron/Scenic-Akron


1 comment: