Monday, May 11, 2015

My First Book

Several years ago my good photography friend Ian Adams asked why I had not published a book with my images of the Cuyahoga Valley National Park. I shrugged and told him I had thought about it but I never seemed to get around to it. This past December I ran into Ian and he again asked asked me if I had published the book. I told Ian I would publish the book if he would sit down with me and help design the layout. He agreed to this and the adventure began. I ended up self publishing a coffee table
book entitled "A Photographic Journey Through The Cuyahoga Valley National Park".


I  divided the book into seasonal images. The book contains 44 pages with over 40 images.
You can view the first 15 pages the book by going to the link below and selecting Preview.

I will have these books available at all of my shows this summer. You can also order a pdf version of the book or an ebook addition for your apple device or tablet.

Another topic I am excited about is a display of my images in the Robinson Memorial Hospital Lobby. This display will run through June 4th.




No comments:

Post a Comment