Tuesday, February 17, 2015

WITAN French Market







 The WITAN French Market is my first show
 of the 2015 season.
  This will be my 4th            
 year at this wonderful event. 
WITAN is 
 an acronym for Woman In Touch with
 Akron's Needs. Throughout the year they
 provide financial assistance to many of 
 Akron's organizations. There will be many
 talented artisans at this annual event.







As usual WITAN is the first show I present some of my newest images. Many of my images I have posted on my web site but have not had the opportunity to display them. Her are a few of the new images I will be displaying.

Eagle in Flight
Bass Harbor Lighthouse

River Dance




Frozen Sunrise
River Otters
















Some of these images have very unique stories associated with them. My booth number is 40. Stop by the booth and say hi. Take the opportunity to ask about my stories.

I will be speaking about my photography at the Main Branch of the Medina Public Library on Monday night February 23rd at 7pm in Room B. The address is 210 S. Broadway Strret.

No comments:

Post a Comment