Saturday, August 2, 2014

Exhausting Three Weeks

It was exhausting having three weekend shows in a row. Don't get me wrong I loved every minute but it was still tiring. I am now printing images and having plaques made for the Hudson show coming up August 23rd and 24th. In the meantime I am spending a lot of time at Virginia Kendall Park. It is the prettiest place in the Cuyahoga Valley National Park right now. The Joe Pye weed , Wingstem and other wildflowers are in abundance this time of year. The shot below is from an early morning shot last August at Kendall Hills.



I also enjoy the early mornings at Kendall Hills because of the abundance of dragonflies. Here are a few images I have captured over the past few weeks.







I will have these and others available at Hudson.

One last note. I don't know if I ever mentioned this but I have been running the Akron Rubber Ducks scoreboard for the past five years. Several weeks ago I set my camera up on the pressbox window ledge and kept it there for nine innings. I kept taking shots during the game. There wasn't much of a sky until around dusk this red color appeared, but it only lasted about five minutes. Luckily I was ready. Oh, this is another reason why the last three weeks were exhausting...I was working the Ducks games in addition to the shows. I love it all!!!





 I hope to see you all in a few weeks at Hudson's Art on the Green. And again thank you all for your patronage.

No comments:

Post a Comment