Monday, July 21, 2014

Medina Art in the Park

A great day in Medina...beautiful weather and a great crowd. Every year each artist in the show submits a piece of their work for judging. Well this year I submitted the image Shenandoah Fog and was awarded second place in the Traditional Fine Art category.



I also sold two of the large photo plaques that I always have on display in my booth. These images are seen below

Beaver Marsh Fog

Blue Hen Falls

I will be spending the rest of the week printing out images for my show this weekend at Hardesty Park. This will be my third weekend show in a row. I hope you will come out and see me either Saturday or Sunday. Let me know if you want an image printed out prior to the show. I will make sure I have it available. Just email me at crookedriverimages@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment