Monday, April 7, 2014

2015 Cuyahoga Valley National Park Calendar



I am still in the process of filling out my show schedule for the summer and fall. I try to stay close to the Cuyahoga Valley National Park since this is where I do most of my photography. I was at a show in Cleveland last year and had someone ask me where the Cuyahoga Valley National Park was. I am surprised how many people don't know we have a national park. I will continue to add to my show list as soon as I receive my acceptance.

I received a notification that four of my images were selected for the 2015 park calendar. River Smoke and Beaver Marsh I had on display at the Witan French Market in February.

My new email address is crookedriverimages@gmail.com

Brandywine Falls
Tinkers Creek Overlook
Beaver Marsh

River Smoke






1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous!! How can Clevelanders not know about the Park! Then again, we back up to it, so it's extra special to us.

    ReplyDelete