Sunday, February 23, 2014

Winter Images

I know everyone is ready for the warmer temperatures including me. However the freezing temperatures in the last month have provided photographic opportunities that I tried to take full advantage of.  There was one morning my wife dropped me off at a location and come back and got me when I was done. Other mornings I found the closest parking area and walked to the location. On most mornings even with several layers of gloves my fingers simple told me it was time to quit. I couldn't turn the heater on in my car because the temperature difference would have caused my camera lenses to fog up. Mother Nature provided a beautiful winter show. I don't know how many people enjoyed it. Here are a few images I was fortunate to capture.


















On another note. Thank you to everyone that attended the Witan French Market and visited with me. I enjoyed talking with all of you and sharing the stories about my images. I never realized that some of you actually follow my shows. Some of my customers mentioned you recognized either my name or my images from the Trail Mix store in Peninsula. I will post my shows as they become available.
There is a process for getting into these shows. We have to apply to each and every show. We must submit samples of our work and then be judged. Letters of acceptance or rejection are then sent out to all applicants. Once an artist has attended a show it is easier to be accepted, but there is never a guarantee. Acceptance letters are usually sent about 2 to 3 months before the actual show.  I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    winter images

    ReplyDelete