Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Scenic Skies of 2013

I was very fortunate in 2013 to capture some beautiful morning skies in the Cuyahoga Valley National Park. Of course that meant getting up at 5AM in order to have time to arrive at my destination and set up. Many times I would be driving to my destination and see beautiful colors starting to appear on the horizon only to give way to grey clouds. I would still go to my planned destination hoping the clouds would part and give up brilliant sun rays and color. The images below represent the successful mornings. These are the mornings not many people see in the park because they are smart enough to stay in bed. 

Beaver Marsh March 27th
















Beaver Marsh May 9th



Indigo Lake June 20th                                                         
Kendall Lake August 10th
Indigo Lake November 6th

No comments:

Post a Comment