Sunday, October 13, 2013

End of Year Clearance


First I would like to thank everyone who visited my booth at the Ohio Mart. I enjoyed visiting with each and every one of you. Again, my top selling photo was Blue Heron in Fog


Another photo that was presented for the first time was Solitude. This was the first photo sold on Thursday.




I am often asked if these are photographs. The answer is yes.  I start out with the photograph then use a process called texturing. This makes the photo appear more as a fine art print. I am still a pure photographer, but some of my photos lend themselves to this technique. You can go to my web site and look at the gallery called Textured Photography. My newest textured image is of a split milkweed pod. These are so beautiful this time of year with the delicate tassels of silk attached to individual seeds.


You may also have noticed that I now have custom matted and framed images to go along with my contemporary plaque images.

You may want to take advantage of my year end clearance sale which will take place the weekend of November 9th at the Weaver Industries Holiday Mart. My plaques and framed images will stay the same, but matted and unmatted prints will be greatly reduced. I want to eventually phase out my matted prints. I will be replacing the matted prints with larger images in 2014.

The Weaver Industries Holiday mart will be held November 9th and 10th at he Summit County Fairgrounds.Get Directions HERE. Stop by for a chat...I love seeing past customers.



1 comment:

  1. WOW !!! these are beautiful pictures . Photo the water has moved and is blurred but the rest of the elements in the photo have stayed sharp as they didn't move.

    Microstock photo website

    ReplyDelete