Thursday, May 23, 2013

Summer Arts and Crafts Shows


My summer show schedule is tentatively set.  I will be attending the following shows: Sarahs Vineyard Summer Solstice, Cain Park, Hudson Art on the Green and The Ohio Mart.  I am disappointed that Medina Art in the Park and Akron Art Expo have put me on the waiting list.
The dates of my shows are posted on the Upcoming Shows Schedule on the right side of this page.

I have a lot of new photos and plaques I will be displaying along with my best sellers from the past year.  I have continued to experiment with the texturing process on my photos.  This process does not work with most of my photographs but I am very pleased with some of the results. 

During the past several months I have had work displayed in the Cleveland Institute of Music and University Hospital. The University Hospital Photograph was my textured print Blue Heron and Fog.
I was honored that four of these prints sold.  The print at The Cleveland Institute of Music was my Morning Fog at Beaver Marsh. I was asked to donate a copy of this print for the Cleveland Art Museum fund raiser.  Below are the photos that were displayed along with several other of my new images.  I hope to see you at the upcoming art festivals











Blue Heron and Fog



Morning Fog at Beaver Marsh



Several new images that be on display and for sale.








Textured Print of Blue Heron and the Moon








Red Bellied Woodpecker
 



                       Foggy Sunrise at Beaver Marsh

No comments:

Post a Comment