Wednesday, January 30, 2013

New Show Material






My first show of the year is just around the corner.
The Witan French Market will be held at
Toddaro's Party Center February 22nd and 23rd.





This will be my first opportunity to show my new setup along with larger format images. Last year I had many of my customers tell me they liked my images but would like to have them in a larger size. This year you will see examples of larger sizes. I have had some of my images made into plaques. Any photo that I carry can be converted into a plaque in a size of your choice. The images below compare my matted photos to the plaque.





    I will be displaying 4 plaques in the 20 x 30 range along with 5 smaller plaques in the 16 x 20  
    size range. These will be for sale at the  show. However if you see an image that you would like to
    order as a plaque, it will be shipped directly to your house.  In addition, these plaques use a french
    cleat to mount the image to the wall. Using this device allows the mount to fit flush against the
    wall. I will also be displaying new images along with my new textured creations, which I described
    several posts ago. Here are several more of the textured prints

Aspens in Colorado



Ice Formations on an old pier in Cleveland











                       














                                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment